21 Dec How to Remove Nariabox
What is Nariabox?
Nariabox.com is classified as a browser hijacker that installed by third parties. Once attacked, Nariabox.com reports a number of fake massages and display various ads on your computer without your permission. In most cases, Nariabox.com comes into your computer without any notification. The browser hijacker can be installed on Google Chrome, Safari and Mozilla Firefox and other browsers. Nariabox.com has the ability of modifying your default settings and search engine. You may notice that your homepage will be replaced by Nariabox.com. Thus, Nariabox.com is able to redirect you to fake web pages without your approval.
In addition, Nariabox.com is interested in collecting your online activities with the purpose of stealing your sensitive data. What you do on your compromised machine will be exposed to remote hijackers in the background. Your privacies like credit card number and password, emails address and phone number will be stole. Nariabox.com is closely related to cyber criminals. In order to completely take over your computer, Nariabox.com will install its related browser extensions on your system secretly. Your Mac will be compromised by more and more infections.
How to remove Nariabox?
Scan your computer with MacWare Adware Cleaner for Mac. Adware Cleaner will free your computer from annoying adware, malicious hijacker programs(e.g. Nariabox) and unwanted toolbars.
How to manually remove Nariabox?
1. Go to User library. Now go to your Finder and select Go menu. From the list, click on “Go to Folder” command and input the following string: ~/Library/LaunchAgents
2. Press Return on your keyboard to open the LaunchAgents folder.
3. Inside the LaunchAgents folder, you will see the following files:
Nariabox.AppRemoval.plist Nariabox.download.plist Nariabox.ltvbit.plist Nariabox.update.plist
4. Drag them all to your Trash. Empty the Trash Bin and restart your Mac.
5. Go to Finder once more and Go to Folder using this string: ~/Library/Application Support
6. Press Return on your keyboard to open the Application Support folder.
7. Once more, find any items with word Nariabox and put them to your Trash. Please restart the computer.
8. Lastly, go to your Finder and select Go menu. From the list, click on Applications command. Look for Nariabox and drag it to Trash.
Remember to change the home page and search engine settings in your browser’s preferences.